About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, March 3, 2022

You Will Get Through This - CardsforUkraine

 Hello peeps,

A few days ago, Gina from Gina K Designs released this digital stamp and she is donating 100% of the sales to Global Empowerment Mission to help with the Ukraine crisis. In addition to the sunflower image, the file has several great sentiments. 

My card today uses this image and a few other GKD supplies. 

I printed the image onto white card stock and and colored it with Copic markers, then fussy cut it out. The background is made with the GKD Layering Hearts stencil, GKD Blue Raspberry and Powder Blue inks, and a blending brush. It's cut out with the GKD Master Layouts 7 stitched die for mini-slimline cards. The mat is GKD Blue Raspberry card stock. The "You" stamp is from another GKD stamp set and the bottom sentiment is part of the digital download for the sunflower image.

The Color Hues Challenge is running a special color combination challenge of blue and yellow, so I'm adding this card to their challenge gallery.





On the inside of my card, I've used an older GKD stamp set that has the same sunflower image in three sizes. I kept it simple stamping the smallest three times in Wild Dandelion ink and using a sentiment from the recent Forrest Friends stamp set.


Have a good day all. Thanks for looking,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: GinaKDesigns Digital Pocket Full of Sunshine image and sentiments, Zenflowers, Forrest Friends and Flowers For You stamp sets
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight white, Blue Raspberry and Wild Dandelion card stocks
Ink: Gina K Designs Blue Raspberry, Powder Blue, Wild Dandelion and Copic Markers
Other: Gina K Designs Layering Hearts stencil, blending brushes, Master Layouts 7 die set, Misti, Gemini Jr, foam squares, Trinity blue pearls

2 comments:

  1. The more I see this stamp, the more I think I better go buy it! Your colouring and design are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in total agreement with Lindsey. This card was the deal breaker for me! Off to purchase too! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues for our Special Challenge! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!