About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Just a Little Hi From Me

 Hello,

It's Sunday evening and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I had some time this afternoon in my craft room and made a couple of cards. 

This one uses this week's  Freshly Made Sketch for the layout and the theme from the new Paper Players Challenge. The theme for this challenge is Spring, and I think this very pretty flowered SU DSP is perfect. I combined it with the Color and Contour Stamp and die set, the Sale-a-bration Special Moments set, along with a few other SU dies to make my card.







I hope the week ahead is a good one for you. I'm having eye surgery early in the morning, but it shouldn't be too bad, as it's for cataracts. I'll have the other eye done at the end of the month.

Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Color & Contour and Special Moments sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Basic white & Misty Moonlight card stock, Flower & Field DSP
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, Honeybee, Flirty Flamingo
Other: Color & Contour set dies, Hippo & Friends die set, Scalloped Contours die set, Misti, Gemini Jr, SU Dimensionals  



4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I love the flowers and the flowered paper and pretty colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful mix of color and flowers! Pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, this is fabulous! I love the scalloped borders, the colorful background and those gorgeous flowers! Such a happy card! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your riot of spring flowers Colleen! Hope the eye surgery went well. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!