About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

A "Beachy" Little Christmas

 Hi and happy hump day,

The theme for the Fusion Challenge is beachy this time and I thought I'd play along. I do have several stamps and stamp sets that would certainly work. I wanted to also use the sketch and this older Stampin' Up Christmas set seemed to work pretty well. I did add a few images from other sets to go along with, the background waves is from Hero and the shore birds stamp is a very old wood block from PXS.




The inside :



Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Beachy Little Christmas set by Stampin' Up, Seas The Day set by Hero Arts, single Seabirds wood mounted stamp by PSX
Paper: SU Basic White Thick, GKD Kraft
Ink: GKD and Copics
Other: GKD Master Layouts 6 dies, SU Dimensionals, Gemini Jr

1 comment:

  1. What a cute beachy holiday card. Sentiment is also spot on! Thanks for playing over at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!