About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Thanks A Bunch

 Hello,

I saw that the latest Color Hues Peach and Gray color challenge ends tomorrow  and I decided I should enter a card. (I like these two colors together.)

I've used some older Pink Fresh Studio stamps, dies and stencils to make this card. The inks and card stock are Gina K Designs.




The chevron background stamp from Pink Fresh Studio is one that has removable sections. Fun and easy to use in a Misti. The ink colors are Soft Stone and Peach Bellini. The stamped images are stamped in GKD Slate ink and I used the set layering stencils to color the flowers with Peach Bellini, Slate and Soft Stone inks. For embellishments, I used some gray pearls from my stash.

I used another Pink Fresh stamp set with layering stencils to decorate the inside, but didn't add a sentiment.



Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: All PinkFresh Studio, Nested Chevron Background stamp, Floral Envelope set, Brighter Days set
with layering stencils & dies from Floral Envelope and Brighter Days sets
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight White, Peach Bellini, Slate card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs Peach Bellini, Soft Stone, Slate
Other: PinkFresh Studio Essential Blanket Stitched Rectangle dies, Gina K Designs Master Layout 1 dies, Gray Pearl embellishments, Misti, Gemini Jr, SU Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. I love the pink and gray background! The flowers in the envelope are beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, You certainly have showcased some Pink Fresh Studio products that I have been eyeing for quite sometime so well. This card is beautiful. You took the color combo and ran with it! So happy to have this card in the gallery at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL card inside and out! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!