About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, July 24, 2022

A Coffee, Chocolate, Cocktails Kind Of Day

 Hi stamping friends,

Happy Sunday to you. I hope you are having a relaxing weekend. It's been one for me so far, reading, stamping and watching some baseball on TV. I did make it out of the house yesterday to do a little grocery shopping and to get a hair cut. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon making a card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.

My interpretation is a little different, I think. I first thought of window boxes with some pretty flowers, but when I pulled out the stamp set that I was going to use, it also includes this shelf image and my card took on a whole different direction.




The main stamp set is from Stampin' Up and it's called Nothing's Better Than. The shelves are from a Gina K Designs set called Window Additions and the brick wall stencil is from MFT. 

Here's the inside with the rest of the sentiment.


Happy crafting all, and thanks for looking in.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps with corresponding set dies: Nothing's Better Than by Stampin' Up and Window Additions by Gina K Designs
Paper: SU Thick Basic White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, many Gina K Designs ink cubes, Copics
Other: MFT Brick Wall stencil, blending brush, SU mini Dimensionals, Connect liquid glue


1 comment:

  1. What a fun design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!