About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Wishing You The Loveliest Day

 Happy Sunday peeps,

I'm finally back home after spending five weeks at my mom's house. It was a great visit with mom and my sister, who came for two of the weeks that I was there. Northern California temps are HOT this time of year so I'm enjoying the more moderate coastal temps here at home.

I'm also enjoying having all of my craft supplies available. I usually take a few things with me since I spend so much time there, but occasionally, I'm wishing for something that I know I have at home.  

For this post, I have a card using a new stamp set and new DSP from Stampin' Up's July-December Mini catalog. The sketch is this week's Freshly Made Sketches.




It feels strange making a Fall themed card this time of year, but I loved this new Hello Harvest stamp set and the new plaid DSP. The yellow plaid paper and the Cajun Craze mat are cut with the Gina K Designs Master Layouts 3 die set, and I colored the flowers and sentiment banner with Copics.

I had originally cut the plaid card stock in a larger square so when I cut the smaller square, I had a nice border that I used here on the inside. The HB sentiment is from another SU stamp set called Lovely & Lasting and the flower is an image from the Hello Harvest set.


Enjoy your Sunday evening! Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Hello Harvest and Lovely & Lasting sets from Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Basic White, Cajun Craze card stock and Gingham Cottage DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Cajun Craze, Copics
Other: SU corresponding set dies, GKD Master Layouts 3 dies, SU rhinestones, Gemini Jr, Misti, SU Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! I love the colours and the gingham background! Those flowers peeking out are so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!