About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, July 25, 2022

Bloom By Bloom Card Suite

 Happy Monday evening,

I needed to make a couple of Thank You cards to send to friends for birthday gifts last week. I'm making an effort to use up some of my very large stash of patterned papers and decided to use the Happiness Blooms DSP to make my cards. Since I also have the Bloom By Bloom stamp set, I pulled it out and started playing around. I ended up with seven cards, three Thank You, three Birthday, and one Thinking Of You.

Here's a shot of all seven together. This stamp set doesn't have a die set to go with, so I've done some fussy cutting, used ovals, squares, circles and the Gina K Designs Wreath Builder system for the stamped focal images. I also used all five ink colors found in the papers.



For two of the cards, I used LeAnne's sketch for this week's Paper Players Challenge. 





Now, I just need to get the cards in the mail!

Thanks for looking,
Colleen

Supplies
Bloom By Bloom stamp set and various other Stampin' Up sets for the greetings
Paper: SU White, Call Me Clover, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral card stock and SU Happiness Blooms and Flower Field DSP
Ink: SU Call Me Clover, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Memento tuxedo black
Other: Spellbinder dies, SU Dies, MFT Dies, Gina K Designs dies, SU enamel dots, SU Brick Wall Embossing Folder, SU Dimensionals, Misti, Gemini Jr

2 comments:

  1. Colleen, great job with the sketch! Such pretty cards! And I soooo need to use up my retired DSP! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are bold, bright and beautiful! What a great way to highlight that gorgeous DSP! I'll bet you had fun stamping these too! Thank for you playing with my Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!