About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, March 27, 2023

Ears To You

 Good Monday Morning peeps,

I hope it was a relaxing weekend for you. I did some crafting, some reading, attended a high school baseball game and had dinner with friends, which adds up to a very nice one for me.

I have a cute and simple Easter card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I've used older SU stamps for both the front and back images, combined with new SU papers and GKD Master Layouts dies.




And the inside:



I love that greeting on the front! Enjoy your week,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Ears To You single stamp, A Good Egg set and Basket Bunch set all by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Night of Navy and Basic White card stock, Regency Park DSP
Ink: Gina K Designs Black Onyx, Soft Stone, In the Navy,  Grass Green, Sea Glass, Copics
Other: Gina K Designs Master Layouts 5 and 3 dies, blending brushes, Misti, foam tape, SU star embellishments, Connect Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!