About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, March 27, 2023

Just Saying Hello

 Hello,

I really like the Color Throwdown Challenge colors this week and I thought I'd see how this new Stitching Die of the Month from Spellbinders would look with them. The colors as well as the die shape reminds me of Moorish architecture. and I do like how they worked together. I pulled some SU DSP that has wall texture to cut the background of the die set which helps with the theme I was going for. The rest of the card stock is SU and the stitching is with basic embroidery thread, 4 strands.

The greeting is from Spellbinders and it's heat embossed with white EP.




I used the background die for the inside and a greeting from Honey Bee. 



I've already put this card in the mail going to one of my sweet nephews. Have a good week,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Sentimental Greetings from Spellbinders and Inside Kindness Sentiments by Honey Bee
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Cinnamon Cider, Night of Navy, Basic White card stock and In Good Taste DSP
Ink: VersaMark and Gina K Designs Charcoal Brown
Other: Nested Layered Stitched Petal die set by Spellbinders, WOW white embossing powder, heat tool, Misti, Big Shot, embroidery thread, Connect Liquid Glue, Pretty Pink Posh Espresso Jewels

1 comment:

  1. Love this beautiful stitched design! Great way to highlight the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!