About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 11, 2022

OCC Holiday 2022 Day 1 Cards

 Hello,

Today, I have day 1 "homework" cards for the 2022 Online Card Classes Holiday 2022 session. 

I've been making cards pretty much every day, but I've not blogged any so far. This morning I took pictures of cards for eight of the classes and got them edited. I had planned to post them to the class galleries through IG instead of my blog, but for some reason I'm not having any luck with getting my pictures to post through IG. I'm sure it's me doing something wrong. Luckily, I can write blog posts and I know the link will work fine.


Day one's class was on Die Cutting. Jennifer McGuire showed a fun faux laser cut technique that I tried out on two cards.





I've used many, many different supplies from many, many different companies through out the two weeks to make my cards. I'm not listing exact products, but listing the general companies used for each day in each blog post. If you would like to know exact supplies I've used for a particular card, just send me an email to cbegley@cox.net.

Todays products are from Concord & 9th, Gina K Designs, and My Favorite Things.

This faux laser cut technique is super fun to do and works with a with a variety of dies.

Thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!