About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, November 13, 2022

OCC Holiday Workshop 2022 Day 9 Cards

 Hi again,

OCC Holiday Workshop 2022 day nine cards here. This day is all about snowflakes. Kristina showed how to make a card with stacked snowflakes. I gave that technique a try using two Gina K Designs snowflake stamp sets and dies with an ink blended background, as well and making a card with a large Gina K Designs snowflake stencil and glitter paste, and a mini-slimline card using a Gina K Designs silhouette stamp and ink blending. 

Here they are.









I believe all of the supplies for these three cards, with the exception of the gems on cards 1 and 2, are from Gina K Designs.


This is as far as I've gotten in making card examples for this two week class.  Not to say I won't go back and do Day 3 and Day 10 projects later, but for now, I'm busy making a quilt for a late November birthday present. 

This is the third On Line Card Class that I've taken and I highly recommend them. The format for the classes is great with two instructors each day. Thanks to all of the instructors for making the time to put this awesome class together and teach each technique.

Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!