About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 11, 2022

OCC Holiday 2022 Day 4 Cards

 Hi and here's my Day 4 "homework" card for the OCC Holiday Workshop day 4. 

Ink blending was the lesson for day 4. It happens to be one of my favorite things to do. For this card, I started by blending four shades from Gina K Designs, Tranquil Teal, Fresh Asparagus, Jelly Bean Green and Key Lime onto a white card panel. After the ink dried, I cut out small trees from Concord & 9th and the Gina K Designs Master Layouts 6 die set in various areas on the panel.


The background is made with the Master Layouts 11 die set from Gina. I masked off each rectangle and blended red ink up and down from the center. The greeting is from Concord & 9th and I heat embossed it with white EP on black card stock.

Card stock is from Gina K Designs, the Gold Glimmer paper is Stampin' Up, Dies and stamps from Gina K Designs and Concord & 9th, inks and white embossing powder from Gina K Designs.

Thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!