About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 11, 2022

OCC Holiday 2022 Day 5 Cards

 Hello,

Day 5 "homework" cards. Today's lesson, using saved scraps of card stock or paper. Jennifer McGuire was the instructor today and I totally CASE'd her projects, but I don't think she'll mind. I made four cards for this class, they were just too much fun to stop, LOL.




I actually did use scraps of card stocks. I don't save everything, but if there is enough to stamp a sentiment or cut out a die, I'll save it. If you look closely at the cards, you notice there are images on the card stock pieces. Prior to cutting out the circles and squares, I put pieces together on a sticky mat and used  snowflake and holiday foliage turnabout stamps to add the stamped images.

Again, many products from many companies. Background stamps and arched die are from Simon Says Stamp, embossing folders are Gina K Designs, inks and card stock are GKD and SU, holiday sentiments strips from GKD, wooden snowflakes are SU and the wooden moose are from Paper Source. I've had both of the wooden embellishments in my stash for years and thought they added a little somthin' somthin' to the folk art feel of these cards.

Thanks all,
Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!