About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 11, 2022

OCC Holiday 2022 Day 2 Cards

 Hello,

OCC Holiday 2022 Day 2 lesson was all about making plaids. I have MANY stamps that make plaid and they are all so much fun to use. I used some single stamps to make my own plaid for card 1 and a plaid Turnabout stamp to make the background for card 2.




For these cards, the card stocks including the glimmer paper are from Gina K Designs and Stampin' Up, the inks from Gina K Designs,  the dies and stamps are from Concord & 9th, and the embossing folder used on the tree in the second card from Stampin' Up.

To make the background on card 1, I used a gold Sharpie pen to draw lines between the stitched diagonal lines to make a more festive background for the ornament. 

Thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!