About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 11, 2022

OCC Holiday 2022 Day 6 Cards

 Hi and I'm back with my "homework" cards for Day 6 of the OCC Holiday Workshop 2022. This class is all about using tiny stamps to make cards. Finding the stamps was very easy for me as I have a bunch of old Stampin' Up sets with tiny stamps. I think the most recent date on the three sets I used is 2004. 






Card one is tone on tone. The green panel is SU Shaded Spruce and so is is the ink.This stamp set has 3 images each of a star, a tree and a light. After stamping the panel is die cut with a SSS Arched die. The mat is cut with the next size in the set of dies. It's stamped with a long retired SU Lace background stamp.

The images in card 2 are all stamped in black ink and colored with Copics. The set for card 3 are solid images of candies stamped in various bright shades of ink.

All of the sentiments are Concord and 9th dies. I used some C&9th Sparkly Glossy Accents over the sentiment in card 3.

Supplies today: Papers and inks from Gina K Designs, stamps from Stampin' Up, dies from Gina K Designs, Simon Says Stamp, and Concord & 9th.

Thanks,
Colleen

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!