About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 11, 2022

OCC Holiday 2022 Day 7 Cards

 Hi and here's my Day 7 cards for the OCC Holiday Cards Workshop 2022. 





Day 7 lesson is using embossing folders.

Details for card one. I die cut two sizes of circle dies in mylar to use as a stencil to ink blend several overlapping circles. Inks are several shades of greens, reds, and blues of Distress Oxide. After the panel dried, I ran it through an older SU Quatrefoil Tile embossing folder. The stamped and die cut images are from a recent Holiday stamp set by Simon Says Stamp. It's totally sweet! The images are colored with Copics.

Details for card 2. The large snowflake is a stencil from Gina K Designs. The inks are three shades of blue from Simon Says Stamp. When this panel dried, I ran it through the 3D Layered Snowflake embossing folder from Altenew. This is a very large image, so I cut it down to make an A2 size card.

Thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!