About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Just A Note

 Happy Saturday evening Peeps,

The current Just Us Girls challenge thene is birds, and they are collaborating with the Time Out Challenge this time around. Since I just received my Spellbinders Club products last week, I decided to use the Small Die of the month set, a sweet owl with a book, for my focal image. Who doesn't love owls? The background is made using the Betterpress Plate from the March Clubs, and I've used it as a hot foil plate instead of using the actual Betterpress system. When choosing my colors, I used Sarah Renae Clark's Color Cube, box 1. I liked the deep red and pink paired together with the browns on this card. I've had her Color Cubes for a while now, but I've just recently started using them more often for color choices.








The Spellbinders March club release theme is books and for the inside of my card I've used the sentiment from the same Betterpress die set of the Month that I used for the front background.



I had a super fun Saturday. Most of my day was spent participating in the Concord & 9th Spring In the Classroom Spring 2024 virtual classes. SO MUCH FUN! The C & 9th new sets are awesome. Just sayin'.

Have a great Sunday,
Colleen

Supplies
From Spellbinders March Clubs: Friendship Bookplate Betterpress plate with sentiment and Wise Owl Small Die of the Month set
Other Spellbinders die: Just A Note from 2023 Advent Calendar set
Paper: Spellbinders pink and dark red card stock, Gina K Designs Layering Weight White card stock
Ink: Spellbinders black
Other: Spellbinders rose hot foil, Spellbinders hot foiling machine, Big Shot, SU Dimensionals,  Connect Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!