About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

No Bad Days!

 Happy Tuesday,

I have a fun card today with lots and lots of color. Rainbow color! Claire is hostess for this week's theme challenge for the Paper Players and the theme is Rainy Days. I took my inspiration from the rainbow image in the photo to make my card.

This is an easel card, which is why the top isn't laying flat in the photo. 




This is a very large stamp and die set by Erin Lee with many fun images and dies. After stamping the large image I cut it out with one of the SU Deckled Circle dies. I used two of the circle dies and made a thin ring then used blending brushes to color it in as a rainbow. I matched the ring with the stamped image and glued them to the 5.25 x 5.25 inch square card base. The pattern papers are from SU called Rain or Shine.

Here is the card folded back as an easel.



The front image is colored with Copics and then the greeting was stamped over the clouds. I found some enamel rain drops in my embellishments and added three. The No Bad Days sentiment on the inside is a die with a shadow that comes with the coordinating die set.

Happy Hump Day tomorrow!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Hug, Sunshine, Smiles and Rainbows set by Erin Lee
Paper: Gina K Designs Black Onyx and Layering Weight White card stock, SU DSP Rain or Shine DSP
Ink: Gina K Designs Black Onyx, Navy and Copic Markers
Other: Stamp set coordinating dies, SU Deckled Circle dies, Misti, Big Shot, enamel embellishments, SU Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Colleen, I love every detail of this amazing card. The easel card idea is fantastic. The rainbow, the DSP and that happy sunshine are just perfect! I am so happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!