About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Sending Fairy Kisses

 Happy Saturday Peeps,

I saw the Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero March Chaallenge on a few blogs while surfing some of my favorite crafty blogs yesterday and decided I would play along. This month it's about the "magic" of melting embossing powder. Who doesn't think it's magic? I thought I'd pair embossing magic with fairy magic with the Hero Fairy Kisses stamp set.





In addition to the Fairy Kisses set, I also used the July 2021 My Monthly Hero set, the Meadow Heroscape set and the Mushroom Forest die to complete my card. The stamped images are embossed using gold EP and the sentiment is embossed with white EP.

The night sky background is ink blended using Gina K Designs inks. After the card was assembled, I added some Nuvo white drops (because I can't find my white paint) and tiny clear sequins for some sparkle.

For the inside of of the card, I used the other large image and sentiments from the Fairy Kisses set, both heat embossed.




Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for checking in.
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: All Hero Arts Fairy Kisses, July 2021 My Monthly Hero set, Meadow HeroScapes set
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight White, Black Onyx and Lovely Lavender card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs Craft White, Embossing and Watermark ink, Powder Blue, Blue Denim, In the Navy and Wild Wisteria inks
Other: Hero Mushroom Forrest die, Gina K Designs fine detail gold and white embossing powder, Nuvo white pearl drops, Gina K Designs mini disco ball sequins, Connect glue, Misti, Big Shot, heat tool, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 1, SU Dimensionals and mini dimensionals


3 comments:

  1. Super cute fairies card --an I ADORE the inside design! Thanks so much for joining us in the "Something Magical" Embossing at Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold embossing of the fairies and in the background! Your card is so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The different layers for this card are amazing! Thanks for entering the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!