About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Spring Blessings

 Hello,

Here's a pretty bouquet of spring flowers. A perfect use of Jaydee's colors for this week's Paper Players Challenge. The colors for the monthly color challenge are green, pink, yellow, black and white. 

My card has a black and white stenciled background. All but two of the tulips are cut from white card stock and colored using blending brushes. The two darker pink tulips were cut from Pretty In Pink card stock and then ink blended.

I hardly ever use ribbon on my cards these days, but this one called for it. I used a piece of light pink ribbon that was on my desk from a recent shipment of Lawn Fawn goodies. 



Here's the inside:



The stencils, stamps and dies are all from Spellbinders March clubs.

Thanks all,
Colleen

Supplies
Spellbinders March Club supplies:
Stamp set: Lily Arch (sentiments)
Stencil set: Spring Stencil Backgrounds
Large Die set: Floral Bunny Basket
Card Stock: Gina K Designs Layering white, SU Pretty In Pink and Pineapple Punch
Ink: Simon Says Stamp Pawsitivity Artichoke, Field, Fairway, Sunbeam, Lemonade, Bubblegum, and Sweets, Gina K Designs Black Onyx
Other: Misti, Big Shot, blending brushes, Concord & 9th pink enamel dots, SU Dimensionals, Connect glue, pink ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I love that bright bouquet of tulips. What a lovely spring card! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Playerschallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful bouquet of florals Colleen and I especially love that little satin bow. So much gorgeous texture on the background, too. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, you know how much I love tulips. This fabulous background makes your gorgeous bouquet pop off the card. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!