About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 10, 2024

You're the Bee's Knees

 Hello,

Here's my card for this week's Freshly Made Sketch.  I had a hard time with this layout, for whatever reason LOL. I actually made two cards while playing around with the sketch and I ended up choosing this first one because to me it fits with the clean lines for the FMS challenge better than the other card I made.

For this card I did a bit of ink smooching with honey and yellow inks. The bee skep is a die from the SU Honey Bee set cut from the DSP that was part of that suite. The stamped images are from the Bee Yourself set from Simon.





And the inside:


This is the other card I made using SU papers, stamps and dies from the Dino Days bundle.

Front:


Inside:


This card might go to my young friend Liam. He's a pretty awesome young man.

Thanks for looking in and have a good week to come.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Bee Yourself Stamp set by Simon Says Stamp
Paper: SU Bumblebee and Basic Black and White card stocks, SU Golden Honey DSP
Ink: Gina K Designs Honey Mustard, Wild Dandelion and Black Onyx, Copic Markers
Other: SU Bee Skep die, Misti, Big Shot, SU Dimensionals, Connect glue

Stamps: SU Dino Days set and dies
Paper: SU Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo and Basic White card stock, Dinoroar DSP
Ink: SU Pool Party, Old Olive and Early Espresso , Gina K Designs Tranquil Teal and Black Onyx
Other: Pink Fresh Studio Ornate Medallions Cover Plate die, My Favorite Things Speech Bubble die, SU Dinoroar enamel shapes, SU Dimensionals, Connect glue, Misti, Big Shot


1 comment:

  1. Super-cute card! That wee bee is just adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!