About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Wishing You A Happy Birthday

 Happy Sunday evening,

I hope your weekend has been a good one. We've had some strange weather here, sunny then windy then rainy, then sunny again. At my mom's in northern California, they had severe thunder storms yesterday afternoon with hail the size of marbles, before that pouring rain that made her street a river. Luckily, the house is up a bit from the street, so no water in the garage or house. My sister sent a video of the hail with sound so I could hear the thunder.

I've been watching tennis from Miami this afternoon while making cards. I wanted to get a card made for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge since it ends tomorrow afternoon. I made a super quick and clean birthday card this week.




The large flower image is from an older Gina K Designs set, as is the inside sentiment.



As I'm finishing this post, it's pouring again. Have a good Monday all.
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Delightful Daisies and Birthday Cheer Mini sets by Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight white and Black Onyx card stock, Stampin' Up Flower Garden DSP
Ink: Gina K Designs Black Onyx
Other: Polychromos colored pencils, Pink Fresh Studio Floral Backdrop die, MFT Stitched Square die, Gina K Designs pre-printed sentiment strips and sentiment strip dies, Misti, Big Shot, foam tape



1 comment:

  1. This happy flower is perfect for a happy birthday wish! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!